Shipping Policies and Transit Times
- Carts will show only CAD funds when checking out. For customers, ither than Canadian, the CAD amount will be converted to your currency by your card provider at your countries current exchange rate.
- On your cart page you will have several option to choose from as to the shipping method you would like. For USA customers sometimes you will see two different option for first class. One is with tracking using USPS and the other is with Canada Post with no tracking. The cart will automatically choose the cheapest shipping method.
- We turn around orders within 48-72 hours in the winter and 24-48 hours in the summer, the weather being a factor.
- Transit Time can be anywhere from 3 to 10 working days depending upon your location in the USA. Other countries will have longer transit times depending upon the shipping method you chose. We ship from Canada. Customers are responsible for any customs fees or taxes that occur on their end. We always state true Canadian values on the invoice.
- Customers located in the Montreal area are welcome to pick up their parcels at our location in Pointe Claire, Quebec. If a shipping charge was incurred it will be refunded back to you in total.
- PLEASE NOTE WE NOW SHIP TO THE UK, IRELAND, SCOTLAND, EUROPE, JAPAN, AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND. The cart has been set up now for worldwide shipping. Just indicate your destination information in your cart and it will calculate several rates, which you can choose from. Any other countries please email us and we will add them to the list of countries.
- Any questions before placing an order please email or call us. Contact information can be found at the top of the page.
- Thank you.....