Available Yarns - will be adding to the line in the coming months. This is the Stocked Collection of yarns. At times we will add some other lines for a limited time.
Shown is Wonder Woolen in the orange, brown, cream range.
- Wonder Woolen - 100% Canadian East Coast Sourced, 25 micron, Woolen Spun Wool - 100% Canadian Wool - available in two sizes - Aran/Heavy Worsted weight
- Wool Curly Locks - 78% Kid Mohair, 13% Wool, 9% Nylon - 250m / 125g - Chunky
- Silky Curly Locks - 80% Kid Mohair, 20% Silk, - 250m / 125g; - Chunky
- Thicket - Textured 3-ply Aran/Chunky weight Merino yarn with viscose nubs. - 90% merino 10% viscose - 135m/125g - 147 yds/4.4 oz
- Bramble - Textured loosely spun 2 ply DK/Light Worsted - 90% Superwash Merino 10% Viscose - 220m / 125g - 240yds / 4.4oz
- Corriedale Sliver - Wensleydale sheep originated in North Yorkshire, England and is one of the largest and heaviest of all sheep breeds, the Wensleydale has long, ringlet like locks of wool with a stunning sheen.
- Slubby (Thick & Thin) - 50% Wool Blue Face Leicester, 50% Merino - 100m / 125g - 109yds / 4.4oz
- Merino FLOUF - COMING SOON Replaces STREAM - A soft spun single ply Bulky Yarn, 100% Merino (superwash) - 70m / 125g - 76yds / 4.4oz